Mar. 6, 2008 Presentation to the Board of Regents
- Presentation: Tuition and Financial Aid Advisory Group PowerPoint [PDF]
- Presentation: Chancellor David Wilson’s PowerPoint [PDF]
- Presentation: UW Colleges Committee PowerPoint [PDF]
Feb. 7, 2008 Presentation to the Board of Regents
PowerPoint presentation: Action Steps to Achieve the Growth Agenda [PDF]
Fact Sheet - Growth Agenda Action Steps [PDF]
Think Tank Reports
Reports of Campus, Business and Community Discussions
Think Tank Presentation UW System Chancellor and Cabinet Leadership Retreat
Achieving Excellence represents the UW System’s continuing commitment to broad-based accountability to the citizens of Wisconsin. Achieving Excellence includes updated information on university performance that addresses current accountability issues in higher education, both locally and on the national level.
The Growth Agenda for Wisconsin is a plan of budgetary priorties to achieve access and affordability for UW students, and boost economic growth for the state.
- View fact sheet: UW System: Vision for Wisconsin's Future
College Learning for the New Global Century [PDF file] is a report from the National Leadership Council for Liberal Education & America’s Promise.
How Should Colleges Prepare Students to Succeed in Today's Global Economy? [PDF file] is a report based on surveys among employers and recent college graduates conducted on behalf of The Association of American Colleges and Universities.
The UW System's strategic framework to Advantage Wisconsin [PDF file] was presented to the University of Wisconsin System Board of Regents at their September 2007 meeting by UW System President Kevin Reilly.
- Access the webcast of President Reilly’s presentation (September 6, 2007, morning broadcast): Scroll to Slide 6, or the time 25:44, to see the Advantage Wisconsin PowerPoint slide, which is the beginning of President Reilly’s presentation.
Higher Education and the Future of Wisconsin [PDF file] is a presentation given to the UW System Board of Regents by Dennis Jones, president of the National Center for Higher Education Management Systems, a nonprofit that provides data for higher education policy decisions.